Tuesday 8 November 2011

November Luxuries


Little luxuries to warm up November...

Vita Liberata Self Tan

So I am a huge fan of Fake Bake, and it is still my number one tan... but I've found a great self tanner which gives a gorgeous rich colour too.

I got the extra rich silken chocolate, which is very dark so novice tanners beware this probably wouldn't be for you. As you can see by my image the tan is very dark so you can see where you are applying it, do not be afraid of dark tans, because they do not end up that dark on you!

Check out my previous blog for more info on Fake Bake and other brands


Moroccan Oil - Oil & Hairspray

The Moroccan oil treatment oil is amazing it smells gorgeous and people always as me why my hair smells nice... the answer is these two products.

I apply a small amount of oil to damp hair and it dries silky and smooth, and doesn't leave residue.

Then when styling my hair I use the hairspray not only because it is an awesome hairspray... but because it reinforces the Moroccan smell! mmmm!


Calvin Klein, Euphoria & Dior, Pure Poison

If you are looking to smell as irresistible as all you gorgeous girls look I would recommend my two fave perfumes they both are equally as fabulous!



4 comments:

  1. I love Morrocan oil. It really does wonder to my hair.

    I'm your new follower. I'd be flattered if you could follow mine too :)

    poseposhpost.blogspot.com
    Pose Posh Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try Moroccan hair oil, I have heard lots of good things about it!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have Pure Poisson!! love it!

    xx
    mycherrygum.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blog is great :D we are now following you :D take a look at our blog and follow if you like.
    http://fibiandtaniscorner.blogspot.com.es/
    Fibi and Tania x

    ReplyDelete