Monday 22 August 2011

Hair and Beauty Essentials

Now every girl loves to jump in the shower and use a scrub or a shampoo that will linger even after you are all dry. I'll let you in to some of my absolute fave products which i think do just that.

Label M - Honey & Oat conditioner
This conditioner has the most amazing smell, it leaves your hair amazingly soft and lasts ages! I bought this from a Tony & Guy hairdressers.

The pink cow - Vanilla Biscuit shower gel : Ok so i actually have the smaller squeezy bottle than the one in this picture but the product is the same. Honestly it is an incredible smell that will just make you want to use it all the time! It lathers really easily too, making it last longer. I bought this from Boots.
Moroccan Oil: Ok so this product is quite pricey, but after it was recomended to me from a friend i decided to give it a go, and i'm totally hooked! As it is oil you don't need too much as your hair will just go greasy, but a little really does go a long way. I have never found a product that makes my hair feel quite like it... and it smells amazing!
/

No comments:

Post a Comment